About Me

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Introduction

I was named as ‘Kamesh’ after three days of my First breath on 15-05-1981 by Mr. & Mrs. Mohanadoss in a Hospital named ‘Holy Redemeer Hospital’ in a town called ‘Theni’.
My Fathers Name is Mohanadoss (Selva) and My Mothers Name is Gnaneshwari (Kamali).
As I dont want to narrate all the incidents happened in my Child hood; which would lead to pages, so I would like to give a crisp note for it.
I did my Schooling till 10th Std in a school named ‘ Saravana Matriculation School’, Rasingapuram.Later I did my Higher Secondary studies from ‘Thambithotam Hr. Sec. School’, Gandhigram, during this two years of time I stayed in hostel and continued my studies, I missed my parents a much out through these year.
After my Schooling, I did my Bachelors degree in Computer Science from the College thats near to my Village. I did my Bachelor degree as a Regular course from ‘Cardamom Planters Association College’ which is affiliated to ‘Madurai Kamaraj University’. During this three years i was with my parents only.
Having interest in higher studies, i did my Master degree in Information Technology from ‘Subbalakshmi Lakshmipathy College of Science’ which is also affiliated to ‘Madurai Kamaraj University’. I did this two years course staying away from my home.
Let me…. Stop here for a while....

No comments: